Do you feel too embarrassed to smile because of the way your smile looks? Are you missing one or more teeth? Are there simply things you wish you could change about your teeth? Then cosmetic dentistry may be right for you. Cosmetic dentistry is the branch of dentistry dedicated to transforming your smile for a more beautiful, pleasing aesthetic. Dr. Bansal, Dr. Chawla and Dr. Jun, our gifted dentists, may recommend cosmetic dentistry in Boston, Massachusetts to:
- Whiten dark or discolored teeth
- Reshape irregular or disfigured teeth
- Close spaces between teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Repair breaks or cracks
- Provide an illusion of straightness from small cosmetic fixes to transforming your entire smile, we have a solution that will help you feel confident while simultaneously improving your overall oral health. Cosmetic dentistry is right for anyone who has something they want to change about their smile. We will sit down together to discuss all of your individual needs and goals in order to create a cosmetic treatment plan that will deliver results you will love. The process begins with a cosmetic consultation, and we invite you to schedule yours today if you are interested in learning more by contacting us at East Boston Dental & Orthodontics. We look forward to helping you achieve the smile of your dreams!
In the past decade there has been a dramatic interest in cosmetic dentistry. We all realize that having a healthy, bright, beautiful smile enhances our appearance and allows us to smile with confidence. Thanks to the advances in modern cosmetic dentistry, we are able to improve our teeth and smiles with quick, painless and surprisingly affordable treatments.
Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Change the size, shape, and alignment of certain teeth.
- Fill in unattractive spaces between teeth.
- Improve or correct bites.
- Lighten or brighten the color of teeth.
- Repair decayed, broken, cracked, or chipped teeth.
- Replace missing teeth.
- Replace old, unattractive dental treatments.